What is Decentralized Autonomous Organization?
Decentralized Autonomous Organization
DAO stands for decentralized Autonomous Organization. It is defined as a company or an organization that is not controlled by a single institution or managing staff. DAO refers to an organization where all the processes are automated and based on open-source programming code often viewed and used by anyone in the network.
Designed to be Automated and decentralized, DAO is an organization structure without a board of directors and management. With an aim to eliminate human error or investor manipulation, DAO is specially designed with all the rules embedded into the code thus removing the hierarchy hurdles and bureaucracy.
Recent Knowledge Base
- Ethereum Token Standards
- Understanding Forking and its Types
- Understand Evolutions in Blockchain
- Understanding ICO, IDO, IEO, STO, INO Fundraising models in Crypto
- Metaverse - The Next Revolution in the Crypto World
- What are Stablecoins?
- What is Ethereum Gas?
- What are Liquidity Pools?
- What Is Web 3.0?
- Different Types of Tokens in Crypto World
Latest news, articles, and updates montly delivered to your inbox.
Integrate your ideas with our Technology Expertise to drive your project into success